(More customer reviews)We had an old sears 'lady kenmore" that died and this was our replacement machie.
What I like about this machine:
1. The greater rpm on the drum wrings a lot more water out of heavy towels and blue jeans. If you hang dry your laundry this is a very good thing. Towels used to take up to three days to dry (in winter months) now they only take a couple of hours. Clothing will dry in minutes depending on fabric thickness.
2. Laundry seems to come out cleaner.
3. Water and soap consumption are reduced.
4. Machine is quiet
What I sometimes find annoying:
1. Cycles sometimes take forever and the lcd timer is anything but accurate.
2. Small items, like ankle socks will sometimes end up in the space near the door gasket so you have wring them out.
3. When the cycle is finished, the machine keeps buzzing at you repeatedly. I would prefer one 'ding" or "honk" or whatever and then be done with it.
Overall, I am happy with the machine. It is way way better than the top loading antique we were using!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch Nexxt 500 Plus Series : WFMC5440UC 27 Front-Load Washer - White